SHANGHAI TOUCH LEAGUE 上海触球联赛
Following on from the success of 2013 STL, we are pleased to announce the commencement of the Shanghai Touch League (STL). The purpose of the League is to play more games in a competitive environment and encourage greater participation and interest in the sport. It will also give players more exposure to competition and improve individual and team playing standards. 上海触球联赛快到了。我们推动 "比赛更多，进步更多"。上海触球联赛是一个社会性运动，在这里的关键是社交与乐趣。For 2014, we will have two short seasons with a Spring League and an Autumn League. The details of the League are listed below.
· The Spring league will be contested Saturdays, once a month over 4 months. 一次一月份，星期六下午。
· 6 teams will compete over 3 round-robin rounds
· Each team will play the other teams once + 1 additional game (2 games per round) = 6 games.
· Points will be allocated for wins, draws and bonus points for narrow losses these are calculated in the League Ladder.
· The 4th and final round will be for Play-offs
· Play-off format will be based on the position a team finishes on the ladder after the 3 previous rounds.
· 6 teams will contest the upcoming league, in Mixed Division: XuHui Giants, PuDong Devils, JingAn 5thLions, HongKu Raiders, Shanghai Seahorses and Shanghai T-Rax. 6个触球队，
· 4 Shanghai Touch Based Teams will initially be chosen by the STL committee to ensure we have an even and competitive league;
· Two team captains will be allocated to each team. Once allocated to a team the captain will organise the players.
· All levels of playing ability are encouraged to play.
· Rnd1 _8 March 2014 第一站，3月8 日
· Rnd2 _ 10 April 2014 第二站，4月10日
· Rnd3_10 May 2014 第三站，5月10日
· Finals_14 June 2014 第四站，6月14日
Venue哪里 (to be confirmed but most likely)
· SRFC, Waigaoqiao district, Pudong ，SRFC外高桥浦东
· 2pm - 4.30pm，开始下午2点到4点
. Yet to be confirmed.
· Games will be contested under FIT rules and regulations and officiated by qualified referees.
· Games will have 2 x 15 minute halves