STL is returning for Autumn 2015
What better way is there to spend a Saturday afternoon than engaging in some touch?
· Round 1 - August 22 第一站，8月22 日
· Round 2 - September 26 第二站，9月26日
· Round 3 - November 21 第三站, 11月21日
· Finals - December 5 第四站，12月5日
Time: 2pm-5pm - Games will start at 2pm sharp, so make sure you're there early to warm up with your team and be ready to play!
The purpose of the League is to play more games in a competitive environment and encourage greater participation and interest in the sport. It will also give players more exposure to competition and improve individual and team playing standards.
· If you want to get involved, you must send an email to Phil or tell him that you'd like to play when you see him at Tuesday night touch.
· The league will be contested Saturdays, once a month over 4 months. 一次一月份，星期六下午。
· 6 teams will compete over 3 round-robin rounds
· Each team will play the other teams once + 1 additional game (2 games per round) = 6 games.
· Points will be allocated for wins, draws and bonus points for narrow losses these are calculated in the League Ladder.
· The 4th and final round will be for Play-offs
· Play-off format will be based on the position a team finishes on the ladder after the 3 previous rounds.
· 6 teams will contest the upcoming league, in Mixed Division: XuHui Giants, PuDong Devils, JingAn 5thLions, HongKu Raiders, Shanghai Seahorses and Shanghai T-Rax. 6个触球队，
· 4 Shanghai Touch Based Teams will initially be chosen by the STL committee to ensure we have an even and competitive league;
· Two team captains will be allocated to each team. Once allocated to a team, the captain will organise the players.
· All levels of playing ability are encouraged to play.
· SRFC, Waigaoqiao district, Pudong ，SRFC外高桥浦东
· 2pm - 5pm，开始下午2点到5点
. As per weekly playing fees. 照常星期六下午触球训练课费
· Games will be contested under FIT rules and regulations and officiated by qualified referees.
· Games will have 2 x 20 minute halvess.